Shree Chanakya Education Society, popularly known as the SCES, was established in February 1994 under the visionary leadership of Dr. Tarita Shankar, with the objective of providing quality education in the fields of Business Management and information technology.
The institutions managed by SCES, have maintained high academic standards and have successfully provided trained manpower to the industrial and service sector of the country. SCES started with a modest strength of 60 students and a single course has grown steadily branching out into 7 institutes , which have more than 6000 students from all over India & globally.
These students pursue multi-discipline, graduate and post-graduate programmes. The objective providing of ‘ Pharmacy education’ in a professional environment has been possible due to the sincere and dedicated efforts of the members of ICP, who have invaluable experience in varied areas like academics, industry, the services and social work.
- Indira Kids (IK)
- Indira National School (INS)
- Indira Group of Institutes (IGI)
- Indira College of Commerce & Science (ICCS)
- Indira Institute of Management Pune (IIMP)
- Indira College of Engineering & Management (ICEM)
- Indira School of Business studies (ISBS)
- Indira College of Pharmacy (ICP)
- Indira School of Communication (ISC)
- Indira School of Communication’s Acting Academy
- Indira Global Business School (IGBS)
- Indira College of Architecture and Design