We at Indira College of Pharmacy wish to cherish and develop the close association of our ex-students with the present students thereby helping the students to grow and develop further. We have been striving hard to keep in contact with every student to make a strong association. This will not only facilitate effective & faster communication among the alumni members and keep them updated about the Association`s activity but will also help them know about their friends & fellow members.
We are pleased to invite you to get connected with ICP through alumni association. Your active cooperation & support to the Alumni Association in any form will go a long way in making this Association an effective platform for interaction and also contribute towards the alma mater.
ICP Alumni is registered under Society registration Act 1860 as MH/1267/2012/Pune dated 6/7/2012.
The objectives of alumni association are as follows:
- To build a long time relationship with all the ex-students and the present students of Indira College of Pharmacy.
- To ensure continuous alumni-student interaction to help the students keep abreast of latest trends in Pharmacy profession.
- To cater the professional and personal needs of the alumni and the students of ICP.
- To carry out various personality development programmes, seminars, camps and other such related programmes.
- To develop professional contacts, new friends, network which will aid the placement activities.
- To undertake projects with the aim of carrying out activities beneficial to the trust, institute as well as students.
- To provide freeship, scholarship and grant to the students who have a scholarly disposition and /or, who have no resource to pursue higher studies.
- To assist, guide and financially help all the persons/organizations involved in the social work.
- To get the expert advice and help for the desired requirements in the laboratories, library departments and co-curricular activities of ICP.
The Governing Body of ICP Alumni Association
|2||Prof. Chetan Wakalkar||Vice President|
|3||Dr. Anagha Joshi||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Vishal Oswal||Joint Secretary|
|5||Mrs. Manasi Wagdarikar||Treasurer|
|6||Dr. Suvarna Ingale||Member|
|7||Mrs. Vishakha Hastak||Member|
|8||Mr. Yogesh Pawar||Member|