Courses offered :
|B. Pharm||60||636082310||04 Years|
- For Admission to First Year B. Pharm:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together;
- Obtained Score in CET.
- PIO admissions as per AICTE and State Govt norms (Intake -09 seats)
- Direct Second Year (Lateral Entry)
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45 % marks (at least 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.
As per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
Scholarship as per Government Rules.