Courses offered :
|D. Pharm||60||–||02 Years|
2 Years *Interactive Learning *Research Projects *Industrial Visit *Skill Development and Career Assistance
A career-focused program designed to equip you with knowledge of pharmacy, Technical skills and become an expert in the Pharmacy Field!
Key Program Highlights
A quick look at the benefits of Diploma in Pharmacy Program offered by ICP:
- Industry and business-oriented curriculum
- Development of counselling skills
- Industry visit
- Learning through Presentations/ Brainstorming/ Guest Lectures
- National level Conferences
- Teaching Learning through ICT
- Learning Management Tactics through Events like GUSTO/ IPL/ Corporate Spectrum
Unique Program Features of Diploma in Pharmacy Degree
Diploma in Pharmacy Admissions at Indira College of Pharmacy enables:
- Practical training in community pharmacies
- Training in Hospitals
- Case Studies
- Seminars and Conferences /Webinars
- Project guidance and Support
- Career Guidance
Course Learning Outcome
Diploma in Pharmacy Learning Outcomes:
- Diploma in Pharmacy has an objective to enable students to understand the importance of formulation and method of administration.
- This course has an objective that helps students to learn various dispensing practices.
- Diploma in Pharmacy aims at the objective of creating educated pharmacist for the healthcare profession.
Key Program Takeaways
- Understanding of Current Global Scenario of Community Pharmacy.
- Understanding Formulations and Administration
- Practical Application in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
- Understanding the use of Dispensing of Medicines
- Patient Counseling
- Integral Part of Healthcare System
- Development of Business acumen
- Inculcating Pharmaceutical Ethics