Courses offered :
|M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)||15||636081710||02 Years|
- M. Pharm: For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC or ST category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
- Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.
As per Shikshan Shulka Samiti
Scholarship as per Government Rules.